of National academy
of sciences of the Republic of Kazakhstan
The main aim of the scientific journal "Reports of NAS RK" is publication of reports on major priority scientific research. The authors of the journal - members of NAS RK, as well as members of other academies, prominent scientists of foreign countries publish reports on unique and nowhere published research in biotechnology, chemistry and physics. In addition, researchers from educational institutions, universities and research institutes of the country take part in the work of the journal.
Scope of the journal: The scientific journal "Reports of the NAS RK" publishes original research results on biotechnology. chemistry and physics.
Periodicity: 6 issues per year.
Terms of publication of the article: to ensure the integrity of scientific research, authors must adhere to international standards for scientific publications.
* When submitting an article for publication in the journals of the NAS RK, the author must ensure that the article is original, that is, it has been not previously published in another source in its current or similar form; the article has not been transferred to other publishers; interests related to copyright and article publication have been settled. In particular, translations of published articles into other languages are not accepted.
* Authors should avoid distortion of research results that may prejudice the editorial board of the NAS RK and the journal, scientific author's professionalism and, ultimately, the entire scientific community.
* The research results must be reliable, the data must not be distorted, and the disciplinary rules for the collection, selection and processing of materials must be observed.
* It is necessary to pay special attention to the correct order of the authors. Adding or removing authors during the editing steps is usually not allowed. But in some cases, with the consent of the authors, a partial change may be done to the author group. Authors' changes must be clearly explained. After the manuscript is accepted, changes in authors are not allowed.
* All authors of the article should make significant contributions to the research.
All scientific articles submitted to the editorial office of the journal are checked by reviewers anonymously.
* The article is recommended for publication;
* The article is recommended for publication after correcting the shortcomings indicated by the reviewer;
* The article needs additional review by another specialist;
* The article cannot be published in the journal.
Archiving and Open Access Policy.
The main policy of the journal "Reports of NAS RK" is the principle of openness of the publication for authors and readers (Open Access). All users of the journal are free to read, download, copy, submit and link to published materials.
Open access to the archive of the journal on the website http://bulletin-science.kz/. The editors of the journal in their activities are guided by the principles developed by the International Committee on Publication Ethics - COPE.