- Davletov A.E., YerimbetovaL.T., Kisan A., Mukhametkarimov Ye.S.
Absorption cross sections of protons and electrons by a polarizable dust particle in a plasma 5-11
- Chechin L.M., Ibraimova A.T.
Influence of oscillating dark matter on the dynamics of baryonic substrate 12-18
- Seitov B.ZH., Beisembetov I.K., Nussupov K.KH., Beisenkhanov N.B., Kenzhaliev B.K, Bakranova D.I.
An influence of orientation of the silicon substrate on the formation of the si-c-bonds in ion-synthesized SiC0.12 layers 19-26
- Ozhikenov K. A.1, Mikhailov P. G.2, Tuleshov E.A.1, Ismagulova R.S.1, Aitzhanova G.D.
Modeling dimensional chains pressure sensors 27-34
Regularities of increasing of temperature cracks number in asphalt pavement of highway 35-57
- Mashekov S.A., Orlova E.P., Absadykov B.N., Issametova M.E., Mashekova A.S., Rakhmatulin M.L.
Study of the influence of rolling force on the formation of transverse profile of strips rolled on the multifunction longitudinal wedge mill 58-64
Simulation of kinematic pairs in the calculation manipulators by finite element method 65-68
Justification calculating manipulators with arbitrary location kinematic pairs in the space by fem 69-72
Calculation mechanisms considering an arbitrary position in space of kinematic pairs finite element method 73-77
- Khusanov A.E., Chumak O.P., Mel’nik A.P., Kaldybaeva B.M., Abilmagzhanov A.Z.
Discoloration of sunflower oil increased color 78-85
- Kaldybaeva B.M., Khusanov A.E., Dmitriev E.A., Sabyrkhanov D.S., Korganbaev B.N.
Results of experimental researches the energy-saving technology of biogas purification for the purpose of obtaining highly concentrated methane 86-95
- Bayeshov A.B., Kadirbayeva A.S., Bayeshova A.K.
Regularities of dissolution of copper electrode in two half-cycles of alternating current forming of copper oxide (i) in a solution of sodium chloride 96-100
- Bayeshov A.B., Toktar G., Mirzabekov B.E.
Anodic oxidation of previously dissolved elemental sulfur in alkaline with formation of sulfate ions 101-105
- Blieva R.K., Sadanov A.K., Shormanova M.M.
The leading role in macerating enzymes disposal of agricultural waste 106-113
- Jobulayeva A.K., Kebekbayeva K.M., Alimbetova A. V., Molzhigitova A.E.
Lactic acid microorganisms having antagonistic activity towards pathogens mycosis and mold fungi 114-119
- Neupokoyeva A.S., Mukushkina D.D., Abayldayev A.O., Miroshnik T.N., Khanseitova A.K., Balmukhanov T.S.,Aitkhozhina N.A.
. Variability of the TOX3 gene and hormone receptor status of breast cancer in Kazakhstan population 120-127
- Nurzhanova А., Pidlisnyuk V., Sailaukhanyly Y., Kalugin S., Mursalieva V., Stefanovska T., Erickson L.
Miscanthusx giganteus - promising bioenergetic phytoremediant 128-138
- Khodayeva A., Abaildayev A., Shertai M., Khanseitova A., Balmukhanov T., Aitkhozhina N.
Association of variability in ZNF365 gene with breast cancer in Kazakhstan populations 139-144
- Kasabek A.K., Nisanbayev A.N., Nurmuratov S.E.
Theoretical and methodological basis of the study of the history of the Kazakh philosophy 145-155
- Ayupova Z.K., Kussainov D.U.
The constitutional reform in the Republic of Kazakhstan as the basis of the development of the civil society 156-166
The market power of intellectual activity 167-174
- Zhanabayev K., Akberdykizi U.
The idea of Parry-Lord in the kazakh study of epic poetry. The experience of constructive criticism 175-183
Modern political advertising in the Republic of Kazakhstan: Inter-electoral period 184-189
Methodological issues of analysis of small innovative entrepreneurship development in RK 190-194
Organizational and economic mechanisms of stimulation of work in the real economy 195-199
- Taspenova G.A., Tokareva Ye.G., Abdulina G.A.
Development of social audit in Kazakhstan 200-211
Development of innovative activity of Kazakhstan in modern conditions 212-216
- Dosmambetova F.K., Syrlybaeva N.S.
Innovative development as a factor of growth of competitiveness of the state economy 217-222